I can't deny it anymore. Emma is turning into one heck of a toddler. With all the things going on lately, I've hardly stopped to notice, but during lunch today it hit me. She walks exclusively now (with the occasional crawl up stairs) and for a kid who doesn't get hardly any refined sugar, she has UNBELIEVABLE amounts of energy, forcing me to consume insane amounts of caffine to keep up. Friends tell me my body will adjust to running after her and I won't always feel like a narcoleptic, but WHEN people, WHEN? In any event, below are some pictures--she's pretty big, huh?
I like to call this one "On the move"...
A favorite pastime: looking out the window.


My wave:

Quick break to lounge...

2 comments:
Oh, sweet girl! We'll have to see this toddling thing in person very soon.
She looks so sassy lounging on the couch!
Post a Comment