Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"Spring" Break

Yes, we're alive!  The last few weeks have been a bit busy, but we have made our way down to the beach for some R & R with Jason's family.  It has been a great time, despite the winterish weather.  Emma has adopted a new look: pig tails.


Even when the water is too cold to brave, we have enjoyed getting out and for some good play time.












All the playing has lead to some early (and tired) mornings.  Where do they sell black-out drapes on the gulf coast?

AND we've managed to celebrate two birthdays.  Jason's grandmother turned 80 on Sunday. What a milestone! We're so glad we were able to celebrate with her!

And here's the happy couple.  Don't look a day over 65 do they? :)    We love you Nanny and Dad!

Monday, we celerbated Jason's aunt, "Ammy's" birthday.  I slacked on the pictures, but we had Krispy Kreme bread pudding---(the second time for Jason and me in 1 month, but the first for Ammy).  I'll say, it is as good every time.  We gave Ammy matching beach towels embroidered with "Ammy" and "Emma."  Now, all we need is some sun to be able to use them!

Tomorrow's forecast: 70 degrees and sunny...here's hoping for some QT beach time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun week we're having! I love my matching beach towels!!

Kitty Brown said...

AH! I love the pigtails!!