Saturday, July 24, 2010

2 Months = 8 Weeks = WOW



So I pretty much pinch myself to remember how fast time goes by.  Robert is 2 months old already!  Here are the stats:

Weight: 13.9 lbs   (90%)
Length: 23.5 inches (60%)

So, he's growing huh?  :)

I am also THRILLED to report that Robert delivered the most wonderful birthday present...more sleep!  After regulating some formula and reflux medicine, and a renewed commitment to good napping environments, the little dude decided he could sleep for a 7 hour stretch.  Thank you Lord!  Seriously, just when I thought we were to a breaking point, HE answered prayer, and provided rest.  So now we're really enjoying RHA.  And he is one smiley little boy!  Check out some chair pictures below.


And here's Emma at 2 months:










Emma needed in on the action too! 

It all started so sweet and innocent.

But quickly turned, well, intrusive:

Ok, you're a little close sister. Please back up?

No really, you're all up in my baby space.  Please back off. 
All I have is this slightly coordinated right hand to defend myself.


 Somebody. Anybody. Please help a baby!

3 comments:

Brandy Shaw said...

WOW! Emma's hair is BEAUTIFUL! Little Robert is growing like a weed. HOORAY for sleep. It makes you feel like a new woman....I know! :)

Jane Shelton said...

LOL! Loved those picture captions! So thankful things are getting better.

Deb said...

i love your commentary. totally makes me laugh. your kiddos are beautiful!