Dear Emma,
Today was another "first"--your first day of preschool! (well, really MDO, but everything is called school these days, right?) We talked and talked about "going to school" and I think you were really ready. I insisted on making you a "first day of school outfit"--and you didn't even complain when I dressed you! But when I got out the camera to take your picture, you didn't seem at all happy!
I thought you just wanted to stay at home. But I really think you just wanted the camera to go away! And for a little revenge, you drooled juice down the front of your new dress before we even left the porch! :)
In the end though, you were SO happy to be a big girl and go to school.
You even wanted to start by putting "your best foot forward!"
When we drove up, we walked in to your class and you were right at home. When I picked you up, your teacher said you wanted to read lots of books and that you didn't want to leave. Thank you for being such a great great daughter! I love you!
1 comment:
What a big girl Emma is! Time surely flies, doesn't it? Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment