Sunday, April 18, 2010
Breaking the Silence
It's been happening a lot at our house. Just not on the blog (thankfully for the 4 people who read this). Part of me wishes it was only the crying. But, physical violence has also erupted. Kicking, biting, scratching, pushing. You know, the usual. Unfortunately, the Eminator seems to need little to no provocation and her poor victims are her classmates at MDO. It has actually caused me to feel like this. A lot.
But at 35 weeks pregnant, the Drs. don't really want me taking any of these for the pain.
So instead, I've resorted to trying almost anything---rough as it is.
Thus far, my efforts haven't been 100% sucessful yet, so this is day 2 of the migrane brink. Not helping matters is that somehow, I have to get ready to bring home one of these in the next few weeks.
Quite the chore when my "nursery" looks like this.
And somewhere between "fixing" the nursery and exploring herbal migrane remedies, I'm trying to read this.
But MOST important is enjoying a beautiful Saturday morning!
TTFN!
(yeah, I'm bringing it back).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Is her halo hidden under her sweet pink hat?!? Still praying that things will calm down and you'll feel better soon.
Oh come ON Emma -- we promise you will still rule the roost once A2 arrives. Be sweet to your mommy, or we'll put you in the yard and let Tee Eva watch you. Love, Kitty.
Post a Comment